Thursday, December 6, 2012

White Beans


Ingredients

·         4 cans of Blue Runner White Beans

·         1 cup onion mix

·         2 pieces of sausage

·         ½ tbs onion powder

·         ½  tbs garlic powder

·         ½ tbs red pepper

Simmer the onion mix down with a little sesame oil. Onion mix consist of yellow, red, and orange peppers, celery, yellow and purple onion, and garlic. Add 4 cans of Blue Runner White Beans, 2 cups of water, and seasonings. Cook white beans on medium for 30 minutes. I like to cook my susage for 10 or 15 minutes before adding it to the white beans. My favorite is green onion sausage (from SAMs I don’t remember the name LOL)!! After I cook the sausage for a few add it to the White Beans. After 30 minutes put on low and cook for an hour in a half. I like to cook mine for a while, but if you don’t have time you can just add one cup of water and cook it for 30 or 45 minutes!!

 Stay tuned I will be making homemade White Beans soon!!

ENJOY!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment